$50 (1 piece), or $75 (2-3 pieces) tuition includes:
* weekly rehearsals
* 2 performances
* priceless new friends and Cleveland dance community connections!
**When using Paypal, support CDP by adding us as a "Friends or family" to get rid of fees!**
Placement auditions for our Season 6 Showcase are on Sunday January 26! We will do our best to cast everyone who attends auditions in at least one piece! AGES 18+ ONLY.
- You must be able to attend Saturday for our 3pm & 7pm showcases, as well as Thurs evening for tech rehearsal, and Friday evening 6:30pm for dress rehearsal. Show is tentatively scheduled for May 14-16 at Brecksville-Broadview Heights Middle School.
- There is a nonrefundable $25 audition fee that will reserve your spot at auditions.
- If cast (and we do our best to cast everyone who attends auditions!), full season's tuition is $50 for dancers cast in one piece, and $75 for dancers cast in 2-3 pieces. Tuition is separate from your audition fee and due by your first rehearsal. If you pay tuition in full at auditions and are not cast in a piece, your tuition can be refunded, otherwise it is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to make auditions, you can still fill out the form below and email us with an audition video and pay your tuition BY JANUARY 24. However, casting preference is given to those who attend auditions.
BEFORE AUDITIONS, it is MANDATORY that you watch choreographer/piece bios online to familiarize yourself with the showcase pieces to rank your preferences at time of check in at auditions. There will be no formal choreographer introductions at auditions this year. Videos and rehearsal schedule will be posted the first week in January.
Our showcase is for all adult dancers, from the beginner to the professional. It offers a performance opportunity in a 12 week session with 90 minute rehearsals each week...minimal time commitment with maximal reward! We do our best to cast everyone who attends auditions in at least one piece!
CDP Company is an elite contemporary fusion company for the advanced/professional dancer that meets 3 hours weekly to train together and perform not only at our showcase, but also at events and festivals in our community! The audition process is selective and only the best of the best will be offered a spot with a year long contract.
Other accepted forms of payment:
Questions? Contact us:
*Payment plans available, e-mail us for details